Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Cold Cereal

John and I like food.
Now, we're not talking
McDonalds
or
Hostess
or
greasy,
right next to the laundry matt
Chinese Food.
(Well....we will exclude
John from the last)



















Been there. Done that.

So, anyways,
like I said,
John and I
love food.
Crab,
Shrimp,
Steak,
Warm Spinach Salad,
Kale,
Broccoli,
Tomatoes,
Lemons,
Cottage Cheese,
Many Grained Bread,
Goat Cheese,
Basil,
ect...
Does
that make us
Food Snobs?
oh well.
We both
really enjoy
cooking
too.
Which can be
a bit
of a
problem.


















Seeing

as sometimes
our very
creative minds
go
very
different directions.
Though,
in the end
most
of the
time
it
works.
This
last week
has been
I admit...
very lazy.
this last
Saturday
at 10pm
exactly
I had the
hugest
craving
for
cold
cereal.
























(This is my "random food craving" face, sometimes
 its bad enough too ruin sweet pictures, like this one)

Thus,
John and I
hurried
to
Hood River's
especially
creepy
WalMart.
We
consumed
nothing
but
Cold Cereal
for the next two days.
Worst choice
I've ever
made.
I will save you
from the horrors
that ensued.
Moral?
I've learned to
quiet
some of
my cravings.
and stick to being
a
food snob...
usually.
Chocolate
Brownie
Thunder
Ice Cream...
oh great.


Enjoy!
-Much Love
Nola

No comments:

Post a Comment